In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the owner of this website is GLYCARDIAL DIAGNOSTICS, S.L. (hereinafter the GLYCARDIAL), a private limited company incorporated in Spain, with corporate domicile at Parc Científic Torre I, Planta 5, A08, Baldiri i Reixac 4-8, 08028 Barcelona, provided with Tax Identification Number B-67079186, and registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona.
User and liability regime
The navigation, access and use by the GLYCARDIAL website confers the user status, which is accepted, from browsing the GLYCARDIAL website, all the conditions of use established here without prejudice to the application of the corresponding normative of compulsory legal compliance according to the case.
The GLYCARDIAL website provides a wealth of information, services, and data. The user assumes his responsibility in the correct use of the website. This responsibility shall extend to:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms extended by GLYCARDIAL for the access to certain contents or services offered by the web.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by GLYCARDIAL in contravention of the present conditions, the law, the morality, the good customs or the public order, or that in any other way could imply damage of the rights third party or the same operation of the website.
In accordance with the provisions in force in the Protection of Personal Data, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter the « General Data Protection Regulation »), we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by GLYCARDIAL in order to facilitate and fulfil the commitments established between both parties
- GLYCARDIAL informs that it will process the data in an accurate, relevant, transparent, lawful, fair, limited, and up-to-date manner.
- According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, the user may, at any time, request access to his/her personal data, verify them, transfer them, modify them, cancel them, and, in some cases as mentioned, limit their processing, and rectify them. The user may also request rectification free of charge and, where applicable, request the deletion of all his/her personal data from GLYCARDIAL database – except those which GLYCARDIAL has a legal obligation to keep on record – and object to the use and, where appropriate, request the limitation thereof.
- We may use the information we collect from you (when you surf the website or fill the contact form), to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- In compliance with current regulations, GLYCARDIAL informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Liaison policy and disclaimers
GLYCARDIAL is not responsible for the content of the websites to which the user can access through the links established on its website and states that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any kind of control over the content of other sites on the network. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity, or legality of sites outside of your property that can be accessed through the links.
GLYCARDIAL declares that it has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to the users of its website that could be derived from the navigation by its website. Consequently, GLYCARDIAL is not responsible, in any case, of the possible damages that the Internet browsing could suffer the user.
GLYCARDIAL reserves the right to make the modifications that it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of its website. Both in terms of the contents of the website, and in the conditions of use of the same. Such modifications may be made through its website by any form admissible in law and will be enforced during the time they are published on the web and until they are validly modified by later ones.
Intellectual and industrial property
GLYCARDIAL is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (by way of illustration, images, sound, video, software or Trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will therefore be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain.
Legal actions, applicable law and jurisdiction
GLYCARDIAL also reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and contents, or for non-compliance with these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by current legislation and application in Spanish territory. If any dispute arises, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction complying with the rules on jurisdiction and jurisdiction in this regard.